BaTaBeEt
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

BATABEET-[Arabic movies,Arabic albums,Music,Mb3,Mo

الرئيسيةNew Generation of Smokers Chooses To Buy electronic cigarettes  Emptyأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

New Generation of Smokers Chooses To Buy electronic cigarettes

اذهب الى الأسفل 

New Generation of Smokers Chooses To Buy electronic cigarettes  I_vote_rcap0%New Generation of Smokers Chooses To Buy electronic cigarettes  I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
There is a new generation of smokers. It is the same generation that is [url=http://www.vappo.com/ego-battery-1100mah.html]1100mah ego[/url] used to seeing an 'e' in front of everything: e-marketing, e-mail, e-campaign, e-media, so it's no surprise tha
New Generation of Smokers Chooses To Buy electronic cigarettes  I_vote_rcap0%New Generation of Smokers Chooses To Buy electronic cigarettes  I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 0

كاتب الموضوعرسالة
lepvgnhf
عضو ذهبى
عضو ذهبى

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 640
العمر : 35
السٌّمعَة : 0
نقاط : 1852
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/05/2013

New Generation of Smokers Chooses To Buy electronic cigarettes  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: New Generation of Smokers Chooses To Buy electronic cigarettes    New Generation of Smokers Chooses To Buy electronic cigarettes  Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 04, 2013 7:22 pm

There is a new generation of smokers. It is the same generation that is 1100mah ego used to seeing an 'e' in front of everything: e-marketing, e-mail, e-campaign, e-media, so it's no surprise that this same generation is buying e-cigarette kits, it only seems appropriate.It's not restricted to a younger generation that's choosing to buy electronic cigarettes. However, it's this age group that is making electronic cigarettes e pipe more and more popular. They are the generation that doesn't know any better than to buy electronic cigarettes. They've essentially grown up with these electronic cigarettes. The older generations have been a bit more hesitant about making the decision to buy electronic cigarettes, because they have been smoking traditional tobacco cigarettes for so long.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
BaTaBeEt :: بيتك وبيتنا :: KaLam KbIR AWy-
انتقل الى: